QuidProQuoTM is a free utility that enables webmasters to improve the efficiency of thier reciprocal linking campaigns. Many webmasters will not bother exchanging links with sites that have hundreds or thousands of other reciprocal links on thier sites, and with good reason. Search engines routinely ignore pages with vast numbers of links which they consider to be link farms. They may even classify your site as a “bad neighbourhood” and you’ll get banned altogether.
Much better then to keep a moderate number of high quality link exchanges than thousands of low quality links. QuidProQuo helps you do this by checking that all your link partners are returning the favor.
- Automatically scans through your site to locate your link partners
- Spiders through your link partners sites to verify reciprocal links back to you
- Finds link cheaters (those to whom you are linking but are not returning the favor)
- Multi-threading allows you to speed up the process by spidering multiple sites at the same time (the lite version has a maximum of 2 threads)
- Checks links through the Yahoo search engine first to find the reciprocal links to accelerate the process.
- Log panel allows you to trace the actions of the spider
- Save your summary results to excel/csv format
- View and save the detailed results to CSV/Excel (e.g. which pages on partners site are linking to which pages on your site).
- Multi-threading allows you to speed up the process by spidering multiple sites at the same time (the full version allows up to 16 threads)